Why This Technology?
Our goal is to provide software solutions for dynamic ad insertion that are architected for efficiencies at both the end user and industry levels. We see a number of competing approaches that are architected to be either complete solutions or vertically integrated solutions.
While this may make sense in some businesses, multiplatform dynamic advertising is executed by a relatively expansive ecosystem with many disparate and independent contributors – content providers, service providers, ad copy managers, ad sales managers, advanced data providers, and so on.
For this sort of environment, an overall architecture featuring integrated, specialized systems is much more appropriate. Our focus is to leverage the open standards to provide such systems, thereby saving our customers significant time, money and duplication of efforts. The result is a faster, more efficient industry.
At the product level, we’ve created a scalable system for managing addressable, interactive, and dynamic advertising space for the sales and insertion gear that require the inventory information, without the operational cost or bias of managing that space in multiple, vertically integrated applications. Our complimentary metadata management system provides an independent, cross platform solution for ad and content assets. And our interconnect software provides the fabric to allow independent systems, including both ours and third party solutions, to optimally interact for real time decision making using industry standards.
What does This Technology do?
- Automates video business information for dynamic advertising
- Manages TV advertising space and enables new inventory
- Supplies the advertising space to all advertising sales systems
- Directs the delivery system with right advertising space for insertion
- Connects service provider infrastructure to programmer ad servers
- Reports on program content and advertising space availability
What does This Technology NOT do?
- Deliver or Manage physical content
- Make advertising sales decisions
- Operate an advertising network