Solutions for Service Providers
MetaWare provides metadata management, ad space management, and interconnect software – allowing for complete visibility
and control over your advanced advertising inventory across multiple platforms and applications.
Unify data and create operating efficiencies across regions regardless of diversities in geography and technical plants.
Manage your advertising inventory by program, region, daypart, or consumer segment.
- SCTE-130 POIS for real time decision making
- Independent solution eliminates vendor lock
- Supports linear and non-linear applications
- Template-based operation offers ease of use and a high degree of flexibility
SpotBuilder is the most advanced inventory management solution on the market.
Edit content metadata for every platform you support with easy to use web-based tools.
- SCTE 130 CIS for real-time decision making
- Operationally efficient
- Independent system
MetaMore‘s next-generation metadata management interface stores, translates and tracks content across all platforms and makes metadata available and accessible to all solutions.
Connect your VAST-compliant broadband ad server to dynamic ad insertion platforms
- Open platform
- No integration issues; employ multiple insertion management systems
- Seamlessly connects existing broadband campaign manager to SCTE 130 architecture
Save money & streamline operations: SpotLink enables you to use existing, proven equipment and processes.
SpotLink Data Boundary Manager
The Spotlink Data Boundary Manager allows MSOs to apply strategy and policy to their data flows.
- Enables Service Providers to control the flow of audience and session data to internal and external ad serving solutions
- SCTE-130 compliant. Manages data flows between any SIS and and ADS.
- Enable local ad sales teams with differentiated data access.
- Create premium data offerings for national inventory owners.
- Secure your data from unauthorized distribution.
SpotLink ADS Router
The SpotLink ADS Router routes inventory to the appropriate ADS for ad decisions.
- Creates an abstraction layer between ad inventory and ad decision systems.
- Allows operators to run multiple, parallel SCTE 130 compliant systems.
- Allows operators to use different decision systems for local and national inventory.
- Route inventory to different decision systems for different national inventory owners
MetaWare Integrates With Everything
This Technology is an active author and participant within CableLabs and SCTE. Use our solution to manage your national advertising inventory, and your data will work with any SCTE-130 compliant system